The Beach House is a dog-friendly holiday home – after all, who wants to leave the pet pooch behind?
If you do bring your four-legged friend, you’ll want to know some dog-friendly beaches that you can enjoy together.
There’s plenty of beaches near the Beach House that allow dogs all year round, so you don’t need to worry about the season.
Some of our favourites include:
- Port Isaac – at the heart of our village and next to the Golden Lion pub, also dog-friendly!
- Port Gaverne – the Beach House overlooks Port Gaverne beach, a gorgeous spot owned largely by the National Trust.
- Daymer Bay – a beautiful sandy beach just along the coast from Rock, offering superb views of the Camel Estuary.
- Harlyn Bay – a short distance from Padstow and a great beach for all the family, with a wide stretch of sand, rock pools and dunes.
- Harbour Cove – a quiet sandy beach that connects to Hawkers Cove at low tide.
- Hawkers Cove – a small cove off the beaten track, with a row of coastguard houses dating back to the 1820s.
If you fancy a cliff-top walk instead, the Beach House is situated on the South West Coastal Path – the longest coastal path in the UK!
From the Beach House you can either head past Port Gaverne and on towards Tintagel Castle. Or you can walk in the other direction, through Port Isaac and on towards the pretty hamlet of Port Quin.
Whatever the weather, our stretch of coastline offers some fantastic walks and beautiful beaches for you and your dog to enjoy.
Contact us today
For more information on staying at the Beach House, please get in touch with Colin today.