Local Area In And Around Port Isaac
Port Isaac is ideally located for day trips to many stunning beaches and surf, idillic cornish villages and popular tourist attractions.
- Water sports launching from Port Gavern beach 2mins away
- Surfing from Polzeath beach 10 mins
- Sailing and wind surfing Rock 10 mins
- Water skiing rock 10 mins
- Golf two 18 hole coures at St Enodoc and Roserrow
- The Eden Project. Britains third most popular attraction 45 mins
- Walking on Britains longest coastal footpath with some of the best views, where you may see dolphins, seals, basking sharks as well as losts of other bird and plant life 200 meters
- Some of Cornwall’s most stunning beaches are nearby.
- Polzeath, famous for surfing.
- Daymer Bay for windsurfing and family beach days.
- Rock for sailing, water ski-ing or catching the ferry to Padstow
- Trebarwith Strand for surfing and family days.
- There are many golf courses close by, St. Enodoc, Bowood, Roserrow, to name just a few.
- There are several National Trust houses and gardens in the area, Lanhydrock, Cotele, Trelissick and many more.