Eat & Drink
Holiday Cottage Details
The bedrooms are located on the first and second floors and sleep up to 16 people (12 adults plus 4 children). Most of the bedrooms are located at the front of the property and have stunning sea views. What a way to wake up in the morning!
First Floor Bedrooms
- Bedroom 1: Master Double Bedroom with sea views. En-suite stand alone bath, separate shower, WC & his and hers basins.
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedded room with sea views. En-suite bath/shower/WC.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with garden views. En-suite shower and WC.
Second Floor Bedrooms
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with sea views. En-suite bath with shower & WC
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with sea views. En-suite shower & WC
- Bedroom 6: Two bunk beds suitable for up to four children. This room connects through to :- Bedroom 7;
- Bedroom 7: Double bedroom with sea views from the top of the house. En-suite shower & WC. Access to this room is only through Bedroom 6 which makes it an ideal family room or a room for children.
The ground floor features a spacious kitchen and dining room, a sitting room with feature fireplace and woodburner and a large conservatory with breathtaking views of the Cornish coast. In addition to the rear of the property is a fabulous games room with a sauna leading to a courtyard with a purpose built barbecue and gardens.
- Table Tennis
- Pool Table
- Table Football
Games are all inclusive
Fantastic house! We all had a brilliant time, we will be back!Mark and Julia, Northants
The Beach House enjoys stunning views of the North Cornish coastline from the house itself, the conservatory and a large balcony. In addition a “Chablis Balcony” looks directly down upon Port Gaverne beach. There is parking for 7 cars.
- A view of Port Isaac
- Chablis Balcony (with toughened glass)
- BBQ in courtyard
- Beach House at night
- Balcony leading from conservatory (with toughened class and secured gate)
- View from the Beach House
Facilities and Information for one of the best Self Catering Holiday Cottages In Port Isaac. Patio on ground floor is accessed via the Games room. A secure terraced lawned garden with further decking area is at rear of the property accessed from the first floor mezzanine landing.
- Widescreen TV/DVD/Video, Woodburner, Central Heating, 7 bedrooms, CD Player/Radio, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwashers, Washing Machine, Sauna, Central Heating.
- Aga cooker, separate electric oven.
- Wi-Fi broadband connection.
- Parking for 7 cars.
- Electricity and heating included.
- Bed linen supplied and beds made up.
- Bath and hand towels supplied.
- Pets – The owners will except pets by arrangement with the strict understanding that they have been treated for fleas three weeks prior to booking date. £50 per dog. Maximum of 2 by arrangement. Beach guide for dogs owners.
"Fabulous house with an amazing view" David and Sophie W.